Our mission is to create an environment where it is pleasant to spend not only working hours, but also your free time. We create a place where the community matters - by working alongside our industry leaders, we can turn to each other for help at any time, like a neighbor to a neighbor.
- City centre just minutes away!
- Bus station, port, airport, railway station - all within a maximum of 15 minutes’ drive
- Part of the Knowledge Mile of Riga
- Public transport routes just minutes away!
- Picturesque view of Daugava and its promenade
Modern technologies, class A sustainability
- Anti-reflective external coating
- Stormwater absorptive roofing material
- Internal blinds on the southern façade
- Individually adjustable underfloor ventilation and cooling system
- CO2-controlled ventilation system in the meeting rooms
- Soundproof glass partitions
- Water taps with the consumption of less than 3l per minute
- Spacious, energy-efficient lifts operated by regenerative drive
An iconic building rooted in history
- BREAM certificate “EXCELLENT” - low energy consumption, high-quality and environmentally friendly materials
- Architectural solutions that combine history and modern technology developed by award-winning architects
- The legacy of the famous Carl Zeiss optics factory as a source of inspiration
- Central atrium with the height of 2 storeys
- Conference facilities for 80 people
- Spacious roof terrace overlooking the Daugava River
- Industry leaders as neighbours - Tele2, Delfi, Bolt Services, Unified Post, Helmes Latvia, etc.
Everything you could need for a dynamic life is located right next to the ZEISS OFFICES, and the range of available services is constantly being expanded.
- Cafes and lunch restaurants
- Modern sports club
- Grocery store and pharmacy
- Ample multi-storey car park
- Electric car charging stations
- Availability of carsharing and electric scooters
Premium class support for customers
- A manager with over 20 years of experience
- Well-thought-out and high-quality technical service
- Personalized approach to office design
- Centralized lobby
- Extra space for a variety of situations
- Low management costs